The versatile Metos Hi5 MHC061-HA quick cooling cabinet and freezer with
its pre-set programmes and logical interface enable multiple cooling and
cooking options making the appliance easy to use. Cooling preserves the
taste, appearance and weight of the food. Quick freezing enables serving
perfectly preserved food either raw or fully cooked at any time.
The appliance may be programmed to operate only for a defined period of
time, or until the set temperature has been reached. Individual
programmes for quick cooling and freezing which can be edited and saved
for later use as necessary. Different phases of the appliance’s
operation can be followed on the display. The display will guide you
through various programme options with texts and graphics enabling
simple and quick settings.
The multifunctional quick cooling cabinet and freezer Metos Hi5 MHC061-
HA is suitable for defrosting, dough rising and cooking in low
temperatures. Additionally, the cabinet can be used a thermal cabinet.
The defrosting function ensures controlled defrosting of frozen food
items in accordance with the HACCP standards. The dough rising option
controls temperature and moisture of the dough as well as the time at
which the dough should be ready for baking. The defrosting and dough
rising options enable storing of raw materials and provide flexibility
for food preparation thus giving the customers what they want: fresh
food products with perfectly preserved qualities. Low temperature
cooking not only preserves the flavour but also retains the scent,
softness and succulent taste.
– blast chilling and shock freezing
– cooling capacity 35 kg +90°C > +3°C 90 min.
– freezing capacity 25 kg +90°C > -18°C 240 min.
– thawing at controlled temperature and humidity
– proofing retarder
– cooking at low temperature
– loading capacity 5 pcs GN1/1-65 or 600×400 mm baking trays, spacing
– stainless steel structure
– high-density polyurethane’s insulation (aprox. 42 kg/m3),
without CFC nor HCFC
– inner in stainless steel with rounded corners
– machine unit is located in the bottom section of the cabinet
– cavity with central drain for discharge of washing water
– heating element in the door frame
– ergonomic full-height door handle
– heated core probe
– pre-cooling function
– automatic storing at end of blast chilling
– removable stainless steel guides, can be positioned by
interlocking (GN – EN)
– indirect blowing electronic fans, efficient but gentle on food
– 7’’ touch capacitive IPS high resolution display on the door,
very user friendly
– air cooling, cold unit is included in the delivery